The Falcon Lords New The Falcon Lords New

its okay, music's good, excessive use of gradients and the shapes of the character, it has potential. The actions concept are good but would have looked better if the quality was up

Katan Katan

very good

good style, great action intruging plot great quality, good choice of music
I also liked the clever use of those, for lack of a better word, camera angles
good job

"Waterman" Ep. V "Waterman" Ep. V

potential

First of all it was a very funny ,loved how professor hootingtoon to oppose the parots cliche
What was bugging me was the bad quality of the audio and i do think the voice acting could have been done a little better, and the pace could be a little faster the conversation didn't seem that smooth.

The Silver Nugget The Silver Nugget

interesant en tamelijk origineel idee (het is hier al is eerder gedaan check fps in real life) de uitwerking is ook best aardig, maar geen van de onderdelen is echt super. De game zelf is niet uitgebreid genoeg, en er had best wat meer variate in gemogen. Maar al met al zie ik wel veel potentie, als je dit iets proffesioneler aanpakt dan geef ik je meteen 5 sterren,

Kenney responds:

Thanks for your review. We'll try to work harder on the actual movie in the sequel.

Space Mantra Space Mantra

good game

but the meteors are way to small

Splinter Mouse Gear Solid Splinter Mouse Gear Solid

getting looked at gets you killed?

WTF seriously? and the highscore is just 4....

needs some fixing, rest is ok graphics are meh

Still Alive (Portal) Still Alive (Portal)

hmm interesting interepretation of the original, i do feel like it's bit to up tempo to my likes, have you considerd making a slower version? I feel like this song just doesn;t really work with this tempo altough that might just be my bias, i did dig the original.

As for the piano part, especially around 2:20-2:40 i feel like it was faded just a little to much for my taste, keep up the great work though

SMES responds:

Thanks for you review! This song I just tried to experiment with groove and feel. i hope with this band we can create some good arrangements rather than just playing off a lead sheet. Very honest so thank you for your honesty. And thank you for your review!

Wait-What? Wait-What?

good

love the variation of the voices (didn't like the mario voice tough )
good mixing, loves the story